REIKI LEVEL I TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
Time & Location
About the Event
This Reiki Level One training is a blend of the traditional Japanese Usui style and the Western-style introduced by Mrs. Takata as introduced by the International Center for Reiki Training.
We will cover the following topics:
- What is Reiki?
- The History of Reiki
- The Reiki hand positions
- Learn how to give a complete Reiki treatment for self and others
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including Gassho meditation, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed and Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing one's energy field
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions
- 192-page class manual and study guide
- Class certificate
The day will be a blend of lecture, demonstration, and LOTS of hands-on practice. It will be helpful if you have a person in the home with who you can safely practice the hands-on techniques. If not, that is also okay as you can utilize a pillow, teddy bear, or dummy (easily available on Amazon) Additionally, each trainee will be provided with all materials needed for the training, as well as a certificate upon completion.
- Pay in Full$150$1500$0
- Partial Payment (Half)$75$750$0