Sat, Mar 13|
REIKI LEVEL I & II TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
This Usui/ Tibetan style training will be from 9 AM- 5 PM Saturday and Sunday.
Time & Location
Mar 13, 2021, 9:00 AM EST – Mar 14, 2021, 5:00 PM EDT
About the Event
This Reiki Level One and Two training is a blend of the traditional Japanese Usui style and the Western-style introduced by Mrs. Takata as introduced by the International Center for Reiki Training.
We will cover the following topics:
- The Reiki hand positions
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Koki ho - using the breath to send Reiki, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing one's energy field, Jacki-kiri Joka-ho, clearing objects of negative energy
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits
- Distant healing.
- 192-page class manual
- Class certificate
The day will be a blend of lecture, demonstration, and LOTS of hands-on practice. It will be helpful if you have a person in the home with who you can safely practice the hands-on techniques. If not, that is also okay as you can utilize a pillow, teddy bear, or dummy (easily available on Amazon) Additionally, each trainee will be provided with all materials needed for the training, as well as a certificate upon completion.
Pay in Full
If you would like to pay in full for the training please choose this ticket option.
Partial Payment (Half)
Please choose this ticket option if you prefer to only pay half the total cost of training at this time. The full cost of training is $350 and the balance should be paid in full by the day before training. Payments can be made directly to paypal.me/indievibez . Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.