REIKI LEVEL I & II TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
Time & Location
About the Event
This Reiki Level One and Two training is a blend of the traditional Japanese Usui style and the Western-style introduced by Mrs. Takata as introduced by the International Center for Reiki Training.
We will cover the following topics:
- The Reiki hand positions
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Koki ho - using the breath to send Reiki, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing one's energy field, Jacki-kiri Joka-ho, clearing objects of negative energy
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits
- Distant healing.
- 192-page class manual
- Class certificate
The day will be a blend of lecture, demonstration, and LOTS of hands-on practice. It will be helpful if you have a person in the home with who you can safely practice the hands-on techniques. If not, that is also okay as you can utilize a pillow, teddy bear, or dummy (easily available on Amazon) Additionally, each trainee will be provided with all materials needed for the training, as well as a certificate upon completion.
- Pay in Full$350$3500$0
- Partial Payment (Half)$175$1750$0